- Promotion of informative material on social media, in the press, in businesses and school groups about honey producing bees and solitary bees.
- Educational website on the bee and the museum’s gardens: moharesearchcenter.wixsite.com/museum-gardens
- Educational activities in the museum’s gardens for children and students, aiming at the acquisition of knowledge about the bee, the Earth, Nature, as well as the adaptation of a sustainable environmental attitude towards life.
- Co-operation with the International Hellenic University for the scientific and research support of the project.
- Collaboration with the Faculty of Engineering of the Democritus University of Thrace for the construction of special brick shelters for the nomadic urban bees, and their distribution to universities, museums, hotels, architects and builders, public spaces, etc.